Let’s toast the holidays together at my private art studio and gallery at the Double Heart Ranch!
Sunday, December 11th | 12-4 PM CST
Hosted at Fossil Ridge Art Studio at Double Heart Ranch
Approximately 1 hour outside of Austin between Burnet and Marble Falls, Texas.
Join us at my private art studio and gallery in the Texas Hill Country to celebrate the season in Cowgirl Power style. I’ll be serving my legendary eggnog along with sweet and savory bites, while sharing my latest collections of artwork and unique gifts to spread holiday cheer!
Plus, our neighbors at Wedding Oak Winery will be hosting tastings of their award-winning 100% Texas-grown wines, and Yes Please! will be serving samples of their gourmet fudge, bark and nuts. Yum! Come for the day to enjoy the beautiful scenery and visit some local treasures in the area. Scroll down for some of Lee and my favorite places nearby.
RSVP below to receive party information and directions.
RSVP to Gay’s Hill Country Holidays Party
ABOUT FOSSIL RIDGE ART STUDIO
Fossil Ridge is Gay Gaddis’ private art studio and gallery located in the heart of Double Heart Ranch, a 900-acre working ranch in Burnet, Texas, approximately one-hour northwest of Austin. With Longhorn cattle, Boer goats, ranch dogs and an expansive art gallery, Fossil Ridge features breathtaking views of a dramatic canyon filled with 80-100 million year old marine fossils – an ideal sanctuary for creative inspiration. Contact us for a private tour.
Gay’s Favorite Places Nearby…
- Wedding Oak Winery: Just minutes from our ranch is their Burnet tasting room, serving 100% Texas grown award-winning wines in a restored courthouse in the historic square.
- Bill’s Burgers: You can’t go wrong with their juicy burgers, hand-cut fries and homemade onion rings. Yum!
- Longhorn Cavern: An old hidden gem with guided walking tours of the National Cave of Texas.
Marble Falls, TX
- Blue Bonnet Cafe: Famous for pies (their Fudge pie is a must-try!) and dinner classics like Chicken Fried Steak.
- Wingman BBQ: Serving up the Holy Trinity of Texas BBQ (ribs, sausage and brisket), plus sides and fixin’s to boot.
- Shopping on Main Street: From housewares and fashion boutiques to homemade candies and fudge, it’s the perfect place for picturesque small town Texas treasures.