Join the Gay Gaddis LLC team!
PART-TIME MARKETING ASSISTANT
Gay Gaddis, LLC is seeking a multi-talented and ambitious marketing assistant to join our lean, growing team. With offices in downtown Austin and in Burnet, Texas, this part-time position offers flexible hours and the ability to work remotely with significant growth opportunities.
With a day to day report to the Chief Marketing Officer, the marketing assistant’s primary role is to assist CEO Gay Gaddis and support all projects across the Gay Gaddis LLC brand including Gay Gaddis’ book Cowgirl Power, public speaking (virtual and/or in-person), artwork (art sales and special events), leadership training and personal projects. Additionally, this role will work alongside the Chief Marketing Officer to execute various projects (i.e. marketing, PR, content creation and building brand materials), with the potential to grow into more senior responsibilities to help shape the future of the brand.
Administrative (approx. 50%)
- Write and distribute a daily call report for the CEO
- Daily management of CEO’s calendar booking meetings, coordinating travel and/or schedule personal appointments, and occasionally meetings/travel for Chief Marketing Officer
- Weekly management of Westgate condo and office including, but not limited to buying supplies for Gaddis family in-town stays, inventorying materials, purchasing office supplies, packaging and shipping artwork and e-commerce items, etc.
- Bi-monthly or monthly management of Fossil Ridge Art Studio at Double Heart Ranch including, but not limited to delivery packages, inventorying materials, maintaining storage areas, purchasing supplies and capturing content for social media.
- Coordinate outreach and update databases including maintaining the newsletter & master database, art galleries for future shows, PR targets, etc.
- Facilitate live webinars, interviews and speaking engagements
Marketing/Advertising/PR (approx. 20%)
- Update and distribute bi-monthly e-newsletter data report and e-newsletter feedback
- Update and distribute weekly digital reports & tracker
- Create and update webinar data reports (i.e. attendance, feedback, paid social media campaign results, revenue & expenses)
- Manage special events RSVPs communicating details with guests
- Assist with building event ticketing sites and infrastructure
Social Media (approx. 20%)
- Assist in social media plans, copywriting and scheduling via Sendible
- Researching like-minded social media influencers and engaging with their content and creating cross-brand opportunities
- Create and update social media reports on a weekly or bi-monthly basis
Content Creation & Research (approx. 10%)
- Assist with writing and editing bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Update gaygaddis.com
- Edit video reels and clips and maintain and optimize the Gay Gaddis YouTube channel
- Maintain and lead research projects including target lists for speaking engagements, art exhibitions, public relations efforts and personal projects.
Perks and How to apply
This role will begin as part-time (approximately 10-20 hrs. per week) and some of the perks include: flexible work schedule; opportunity to develop a unique role based on your skills and passions; tranquil secondary office set in beautiful Hill Country with three friendly office dogs; and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from a successful female entrepreneur with outstanding business connections and industry insight.
Contact: Please send your resume and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gay Gaddis, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer oriented toward inclusivity. We celebrate diversity, not just in commitment but in action as well as a work-life balance. We get it and hire people who do, too.
ABOUT GAY GADDIS LLC
Gay Gaddis, LLC is led by female entrepreneur Gay Gaddis, founder of T3, an innovative digital and marketing agency that rose to national prominence under her leadership for over 30 years, acquired by LRW Group in 2019. An active spokesperson, artist and writer, Gaddis is the best-selling author of Cowgirl Power: How to Kick Ass in Business & Life and is a regular contributor to Forbes and part of Fortune’s Powerful Women Insider Network. She has received numerous awards including the 2020 Hall of Fame Award by McCombs School of Business, Fast Company’s “Top 25 Women Business Builders,” Inc. Magazine’s “Top 10 Entrepreneurs of the Year,” C200’s Luminary Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence, etc. Gaddis is on several boards including the first female Chairman of the Texas Business Leadership Council, former Chairman of The Committee of 200 (C200), immediate past board member for Monotype Imaging Holdings, Inc. and is on the Board of Directors of the Texas Cultural Trust and The University of Texas’ alumni association Texas Exes. As an artist, Gaddis’ bold and vibrant paintings have been shown in several prestigious galleries including a solo show in New York City, featured in Paper Magazine and by Texas Monthly magazine naming Gaddis as one of the “Top Ten Artists to Collect Now.” Gaddis and her husband own and operate the Double Heart Ranch in the Texas Hill Country which houses a private art studio and gallery operated by Gay Gaddis, LLC.